Positive Post #8 Check out the KraftMaid Define Your Style $50,000 Dream Kitchen Contest

Check out the KraftMaid Define Your Style $50,000 Dream Kitchen Contest

I am pretty excited about my inspiration board. You should look at it because it is fantastic.
I don't feel good. but it is the weekend so I will just sleep a lot. I didn't want to drive anywhere today so I ended up sleeping from 5 to 9 in the evening. seriously. That's a long nap.
I refuse to turn on the heat in any rooms except the children's bedrooms- which means I would be happy to come visit other people who are willing to pay their heating bills. and I'm glad we have so many cuddly blankets for our bedroom.

Who wouldn't die to win a 50,000 dollar kitchen makeover? I know I would. Once when I was young we saved a box of frosted flakes for when Tony the Tiger came by to some houses. Turns out he didn't go just to every house in our neighborhood- a big moving van pulled up and they asked us if we had a box and my mom had saved one (for months). So I got an awesome tiger bike, which I loved. I still don't understand why Tony came to my house and not other houses, and why they weren't dressed up in a tiger costume- it was almost like Tony the Tiger morphed into the UPS man. Today the UPS man was training someone. I watched them at work. They didn't bring me any packages though.

What's the coolest thing you've ever won?

End Positive Post #8 of 31

Carlie (October 16, 2010 at 2:37 PM)  

Hmm, I won an essay contest and got $100. Once I won some bread dough at a bread making class. I got a credit card offer that gave me a free kindle and a $100 gift card...that was pretty awesome. It is kind of like winning something when you respond to a credit card offer. LOL.

Post a Comment