Positive Post #2



Danielle took a picture of Bronson, our two month old darling baby friend. He makes me want to cuddle him. a lot.

Well I would really like to have a new background on my blog. I like the one I have, but I would like the columns more if they were a little wider. and I would like it if there was some pink in the title.
Oh my friends had a baby and they named her Sophie. I really love that name. When we had our first baby we made lists of all the names we liked in the baby book. Then we crossed names off that we didn't both like. Then we made a top twenty then ten then three then one. Danielle was in our top ten and was eliminated because of the nickname Dani. Then Sophie Made the top three. We finally decided on Eva. Then when she was born it didn't seem right. I never thought I would think it made a difference- but in my mind Eva had brown hair.
But Sophie really is a beautiful name.
I love a lot of photography blogs that have simple white backgrounds. Maybe they could also make me a button. Do you like blog buttons? Do you think people actually come to blogs from random blog buttons? I like a lot of blogs with buttons and they seem so fancy. My friend Ashli is really good at making them.
My aunt showed me a simple site that I use for my shop blog and kids' blogs (that are over a month behind.- I got overwhelmed and that was the thing that feel apart.) I like the idea of making the blogs about my kids into a book. But I do want some damask pattern in the background.
Have any of you had your blog done? How was it working with someone?
One thing I really like is free trials. My free trail of Adobe Lightroom just ended. I didn't want to get it because we are thinking about getting a new computer for me. Mainly because this computer occasionally claims that it is having system disk failure, and one of the drives has decided be invisible. I don't want to buy a new one though. So I won't buy lightroom for a computer that I might replace. My favorite thing to do when your computer fails? Press the power button until it turns off, then restart it. If that doesn't work? Turn it off again and wait ten to twenty minutes. This is the amount of time it takes to do the dishes, or to vacuum.

I think doing chores helps me relieve stress.

End Positive Post Two
Smiles

Claire (October 7, 2010 at 10:23 PM)  

cuddle away! he loves snuggles. hold him anytime:)

KP (October 8, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

I like you better when you're positive. Just sayin.

Carlie (October 8, 2010 at 10:32 AM)  

Babies are good to cuddle. I tried to cuddle my friend's two month old, but he really wasn't interested in me holding him. He didn't settle until he was back in his mom's arms.

Matt is getting a new computer. He is getting a mini computer for school, and I'm inheriting the laptop. Hurrah. This is good good because my computer has been dead for weeks, and i've only been able to check my internet stuff 2 times a day rather than 10.

I wonder if you'll ever have brown haired children. I liked your story about the name Eva for Danielle. Baby books give me anxiety...even though I've already started one for Elijah on blurb.com.

Post a Comment