Positive Post #1 : Please Vote


John and I are not exactly having a fight because we would never fight, but we do have heated debates. What do we talk about you ask?
Just what every married couple wonders about: What exactly is the best superpower?
Once John asked me. I thought about it for a minute or two and replied-
"popping zits with my mind control."
Don't tell me you've never thought that would be cool. If I could just squeeze them out there wouldn't be any redness afterward. Those middle of the back zits- no problem. I think you could make MILLIONS as an esthetician if you could squeeze zits with mind control. I really like squeezing zits. If I even see the beginnings of one on my face I like to squeeze it until it is gone, or replaced by bleeding which I think is better than ooze.
Then of course I thought about invisibility. That would be cool. Mainly so you could steal stuff though so maybe that one isn't that great. I like the X-man who can become anyone. I remember some sci fi thing where all the shape shifters were obese in their "real" form because they didn't have to be careful what they ate. I don't remember where that idea is from.
I like fantasy books.
Shape shifting would make me happy because then I could eat more of those really tasty looking danish rings at the grocery store. You know the cherry ones- yum.
I don't know if you know this bit of trivia- but the most common superpower that men want is flying. John, like so many other men, claims that flying is the best superpower.
I support him in his feelings. I love flying.
You know what else I love, even more? Mind Control. I think it would be awesome if you could control what people thought. You could tell them what to do- like, you don't want to talk to me creepy guy- or yes you do want to give me money.
of course you can only use this superpower if you are a good guy.
Mind control is the best.
I also like Peter Petrelli's superpower on Hero's- but of course all the superpowers is the best super power. Let's just focus on one though. Danielle wants to be able to stay up as late as she wants as her superpower- and drive the car.

What is your favorite superpower? It makes me really happy when people tell me what they think.

End Positive Post 1 of 31
smiles

Claire (October 6, 2010 at 10:10 PM)  

okay...so ya some of those powers are cool. i would love invisibility..but like you said, it's bad cuz i'd only use it to spy on people and listen to conversations i wasn't supposed to hear. I think the best super power would be..umm i don't know what to call it, but to be automatically transported somewhere that you thought in your mind. then i could honestly go to Australia for the day when I was having a bad day and be back for dinner...ya that sounds good!

Paul (October 6, 2010 at 10:14 PM)  

I'm thinking "the force" from starwars. It encompasses a lot of other good powers, like mind control and bullet blocking with a light saber. Oh, and it enables you to build a light saber.

kathryn (October 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM)  

I was thinking the mind control sounded a lot like the force too. Pete says he would like the super power to create really cool electronic gadgets (like Steve Jobs). Currently I would like the power to be able to read my baby's mind and know why at 1 in the morning he is still awake. I would also like the super power of being able to stay in my budget. Your kids are really adorable!

Carlie (October 6, 2010 at 11:21 PM)  

Umm, I can't decide. But, I do have a positive blog post suggestion...can you please do a recipe, Janae style...whatever that means :) LOL

HeatherandTanner (October 7, 2010 at 1:54 AM)  

I LOVE Peter's power! Or at least how his power used to be before he got all messed up. Stupid NBC for cancelling Heroes... Anyways. I would love the power to read minds but also have the power to control when or if I wanted to.

NaDell (October 7, 2010 at 2:41 AM)  

Not needing sleep, but everyone else still sleeps. I'd get so much more done if I wasn't so tired!

Mrs. Dr. (October 7, 2010 at 7:59 AM)  

After reading this Steven and I debated over the best superpower. His first instinct was the ability to teleport to anywhere he can see (like nightcrawler). My idea was immortality through regeneration. Live forever, never be permanently hurt, and if you could split yourself down the middle exactly 50:50 you would have a clone.

Mel (October 7, 2010 at 9:08 AM)  

I've always thought having the superpower to fly would be the best, but now I am thinking that the ability to create a stand-in who looks/acts/talks just like me (but isn't me), so I could send them to work in my place and not have to go myself. Or send them to social events when I'm feeling anti-social myself.

BrittWilk (October 7, 2010 at 2:35 PM)  

i'd go for needing no sleep. then i could really get everything done that i need to get done. :)

and aaron and i actually cut van's hair... and as for getting it right? just lucky i guess!

Post a Comment