Positive Post #10

A Story from Danielle and the Dog:
in one non creative part.



The lady prepares her subjects for the journey ahead. She vanquishes every foe with her sword of truth and justice. The rocks as well as the bulbs she buries deep in the holes her help digs her. And what will the rocks grow, indeed, now that they have roofs over their heads?


I am the noblest of all the hounds. You call me a hound! I am the humblest of all men. Violence awaits my every move. I listen to your feelings. I shall prevail against the squirrel and other dangerous imaginations.


No foul beast shall conquer the mighty girl and her weapon. The noble hound feels himself young again. Does she not truly want to share her game with him? Flitting through the air with the foolish confidence of age, he does not know his smallest master.
She sees him just in time.



Her victory lies not in strength, but in power.




The princess/wizard/mommy/teacher/robot/puppy/kitty/pillow pet/GIRL!/baby/fireman wishes a picture to celebrate her power.





It is Complete.


what in the world do people write blogs for? I'm bored out of my mind.
I guess so are you. I would like to stay up all night tonight and read a book.
It's sad when your husband is in medical school and all the people you know see their husbands just as little, if not less than you do.
On the other hand I know some stunningly capable women.
It's quite intimidating, and inspirational.

End Positive Post #10

Missy (October 20, 2010 at 2:09 AM)  

Hi Janae, you don't know me, but I'm a friend of John's from high school. I stumbled onto your blog a few weeks ago and I think it is one of the more interesting that I've read. I love how very honest you are. Completely the opposite of this: http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

So keep it up!

Being a med school wife sounds really really tough and lonely. Hang in there! It will pay off in the end.

Claire (October 20, 2010 at 8:56 AM)  

I actually very much enjoyed the cute picture story! i found it very entertaining!
And hey! read a book! go get The Help! :)
love ya woman

Unknown (October 20, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

sweet post! I often wonder how people find the motivation to blog....blogdom is such a fickle and thankless land. I'm following you now, I wish I could promise not to be a deadbeat follower but, alas.....at times I am as fickle as the rest!

Post a Comment