Goodbye Alien HTML

Well, it's been a few months since I was so grossed out by the floating alien baby that I had to put it on my blog. Then I had to move it down because it is scary. But today you might notice that the alien disappeared. Probably not though. This morning I woke up at 4:00 and started having contractions. I decided to clean the whole downstairs because in my experience the beginning of contractions usually means you have HOURS and HOURS to kill but you can't really sleep. Then my water broke around 6:45 (which totally blew my mind- it didn't happen last time until I was in the hospital I think literally having the baby). We have some photos but this computer doesn't have an SD slot. I won't load them until we get home- Probably on Sunday. At 11:10 I had a baby- we are naming him Mark David Madsen. Here are some of my thoughts.
1. He is way more mellow than Danielle.
2. I love epidurals- I wanted mine faster than I got it again, but I am GLAD I got one.
3. The other day someone was telling me their labor story and I was jealous because it sounded easy. I felt guilty because why wouldn't I wish them a good labor?
4. One of my friends' husbands said she picks a date and has the baby on that day- my day was actually yesterday so I guess I don't have the touch.
5. Contractions feel way different after your water breaks.
6. I have terrible veins. But after two blown IV's and one anesthesiologist it stuck- so it was better than last time.
7. I am glad we have a cute little baby.
8. I am going to go to sleep right now.

Chris W. (September 18, 2009 at 10:10 PM)  

Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of him.

kathryn (September 18, 2009 at 10:40 PM)  

JANAE!!?!!!?!!! Is this a joke? Did you really have a baby????!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I can't believe it happened and it happened so fast! Congratulations!!!!!! I want to see pictures too!!! Is this a joke????

Carlie (September 18, 2009 at 11:11 PM)  

I think Elijah and Mark must have been good friends in heaven. They couldn't stay apart long. Congratulations to you all! I can't wait to see pictures!

NaDell (September 19, 2009 at 12:13 AM)  

YEA!!!!
Very exciting! Glad it was better than with Danielle.
What is the theme of his room? I have to make you something....
Oh, and I need your new address too.

Dana Carlin (September 19, 2009 at 12:14 AM)  

CONGRATULATIONS!! I will now add you to the list of people I secretly hate for having quick births. But good for you, I guess.
I can't wait to see his picture. And to hear all the gory details.

Post a Comment