Baby











John explained how to load the photos. and now I am tired. Danielle loves Mark and always wants to pet him. and you can't really see but this is one of the times the IV blew- my hand got a little swollen- luckily it was just water.

The Blind Spot (September 19, 2009 at 2:52 AM)  

Congratulations to the baby! Danielle looks happy to have a little brother. So you didn't end up naming him Jack(al)?

kathryn (September 19, 2009 at 11:43 AM)  

He is so cute! What color hair does he have? How big? Danielle looks so proud of her new brother. I guess it really did happen :) I'm happy for you and John!

mablebrown (September 19, 2009 at 12:33 PM)  

OHMYGOODNESS!!!! Janae! I wish I could be there! I love you! Congratulations on beautiful little Mark!!!

Carol Winegar (September 19, 2009 at 2:03 PM)  

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for y'all. Everyone looks so happy.

Jennifer (September 19, 2009 at 8:07 PM)  

Hi Mark! I love the name, and he's cute! And when did Danielle get the haircut? Its adorable!

Carlie (September 19, 2009 at 10:30 PM)  

He's adorable! and Danielle is so cute with him.

Janae, you look pretty in your mommy picture

DC Diva (September 23, 2009 at 7:54 PM)  

UMMMM.... YOU JUST HAD A BABY!


WHAT?!

Good thing you have your pump back... how is it going anyway?

Tasha (September 26, 2009 at 7:00 PM)  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope you are recovering well and getting enough sleep! Baby Mark is so cute and Danielle is adorable (I love her haircut!). Hope you are doing well, we need to talk soon!

Post a Comment