Dear Baby,




Dear Baby Mark,
please stop peeing on my hands when I change you.
Thanks,
Mom

aaron wilkinson (September 21, 2009 at 6:39 PM)  

Hurray for new baby Madsen!!!

I'm very excited your you new addition. And you'll have to let Britt and I know how to manage the "peeing on your hand" aspect of baby boys. We only know how to deal with girls. Thanks for being the forunner in that respect.

Aaron

BrittWilk (September 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM)  

i love baby mark. he is so cute! congrats janae!

and baby mark - listen to your mom and stop peeing on her hand. :)

NaDell (September 21, 2009 at 9:33 PM)  

Luckily, Vincent NEVER did that. However, once after I bathed him in the sink and the girls were watching ('cause it was all SO exciting, you know), I put him on a towel on the counter next to the sink and he peed right into the sink. That's the only time that ever happened.
Olivia has squirted poop while I was changing her. That was a fun one to clean up. All over me and the wall and the door next to that. It was gross.
I hope he stops for you though.

Carlie (September 21, 2009 at 10:30 PM)  

LOL! Eli hasn't peed on me today, but he did pee on Matt, the changing pad, and his bedding. I love Baby Mark's face. Newborns have the best facial expressions...when they are awake.

sivab (September 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM)  

Just showing you that while he is recovering you didn't get the best of his "bits".

DC Diva (September 23, 2009 at 7:44 PM)  

Um, remember how you HAD A BABY AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?!?!?!

I've been on a serious blogcation.

My apologies.

He is pretty cute. CONGRATULATIONS!

Post a Comment