Baby Names

I like the name Jack. but wouldn't it be that much cooler to name him Jackal and call him Jack? As baby comes closer I feel more than a little unprepared in terms of names. And everything for that matter. Here are some end of pregnancy thoughts.

  1. Muffins. Yum. I love muffins.
  2. Naming kids is a terrible thing to do. Don't EVER get personalized items for a baby before they are born. although I have a onesie for my baby that proclaims him an astrological sign that will not be true if he is born after the 23rd. Wishful thinking.
  3. Why don't people name their children the name they want to give them? My friends have some friends who named their baby one thing and call him an altered version of his middle name. Now I'm not adopted but I am sure that a name identity crisis is hard- like finding out you are adopted. Unless you don't like your name.
  4. On Sunday I took my shoes off and my fat feet were swollen through part of the strap. Maybe it is time to stop going to church. There was a lady there with an ENTIRE TOE sticking out of her "peep toe" shoes. I wanted to do an intervention. She was also wearing black nylons with the line just a little crooked across her fat peeping toe.
  5. Why does the thought of vacuuming the stairs make me want to cry? Sleep first, then cry.
  6. I hate moving. I hate even more other people going through my stuff and making comments. The exception to this rule is my sisters, who seem to like everything I get and are generally quite understanding about why it is important to buy clearance boy bedding when you had a girl. Otherwise we wouldn't have any bedding now. Except flower bedding that Danielle does not want to share. She told me.
  7. Why would anyone name a show "Toot and Puddle"? Stupid.
  8. Why am I awake right now?
  9. Why do people ask you if you need help unpacking when you are clearly very pregnant? This is like the stupidest question in the world, asking someone who is in labor how they are doing. They are not doing well. It is slightly rude to ask- like asking someone who just threw up all over their own shirt how they are feeling. The Best Ever!
  10. Muffins.

mablebrown (September 2, 2009 at 8:58 PM)  

Thanks for making me laugh! Next time I see you, I'll remember to bring muffins.

Post a Comment