We Three Kings

The fantastic Kings visited us over Memorial Day weekend and it was so fun. Little Anderson was so cuddly and I loved him. Wendy is such a cute mom and we went into the city and looked at things. Also we got to play games. In the middle of the games Harley noticed that Danielle had taken something. His wallet. She was fussy and we finally discovered just tonight that is was in fact from an ear infection. There were many highlights of the King vacation. I have many photos but I think I will space them out- Here are some highlights.

  1. We got to go to fantastic restaurants and Skippack and even in Philadelphia.
  2. Harley loves taking photos and took some great photos of Danielle.
  3. Cute little Anderson cuddled with me.
  4. Wendy has more energy than I do and she has a 5 week old baby
  5. We got to play lots of board games and it was lots of fun.
  6. Wendy and Harley cleaned our kitchen and they were visiting. How fantastic are our friends?
  7. The kings have favorites.
  8. I love Wendy's diaper bag.

Claire (June 1, 2008 at 1:05 AM)  

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with the Kings!

Post a Comment