Money Mondays on Tuesday


I want to go to Disneyworld. So I planned a Disney vacation. Turns out it is easy if you look online- disney will help you plan your vacation. There is a lot of stuff to do- they will help you find food, transportation and flights. My phony Disney vacation starts September 10 and ends September 17th. I want to stay in the Grand Floridian Resort which is quite nice. Who wouldn't love to stay there. We are going with the Disney transportation and Flying. Danielle is getting her own seat. They even let you pick if you want a lap child or you want to get her a seat. The website will let you pick a resort and then offers for different hotels pop up competing with the hotel you picked. I love Disney!
Total Cost 5486.67

Claire (May 28, 2008 at 12:51 PM)  

Maybe you can convince Mom to let you use the timeshare.

Jennifer (May 28, 2008 at 5:25 PM)  

You really need to rethink this Disneyworld thing. If you think one screaming child is awesome, imagine hundreds of acres of screaming children, plus the awesomeness of Florida humidity. They tell you its the magic kingdom. I think its a nightmare wrapped in twinklelights and fairy tales.

I think we need to do a girls-only vacation. Grown-ups only.

janaemadsen (May 28, 2008 at 10:11 PM)  

i am all for the girls only vacation- we should ask my mom about that!

Post a Comment