Bird Watching Contest


Remember the good old days as kids when we had that red guidebook to North American Birds? I still remember flipping through the pictures endlessly to try to find cool new birds and pretending that I had seen some really rare or exotic north american birds only to find out they were native to Florida not washington state. Well there is a website right now that has a contest to promote "Young Birders". They are promoting their fantastic book about bird watching for kids. Check out the contest here
I am really excited about an eastern book because that is where we are living now and I keep seeing birds that I know I've seen before or hearing a new bird call waking me up at 4 in the morning. What a great idea! I found it from Rob Fergus's Blog. Oh those birdchasers!

Post a Comment