Money Mondays

Money Mondays this week involves decorating the front bathroom and I am not quite sure what I want but I think I should allow myself some money for it. I found some things on Etsy that are nice but not exactly what I want. Bundart did this piece with a modern birch tree. bsartstudio has a really nice painting that might look great in the bathroom that you can see in the picture with the couch. Flandersfield has some of my favorite stuff on etsy and they have great green prints but I keep finding myself drawn to the pink prints. maybe that would work in Danielle's room.
A shades of Green Mark Rothko might actually be the ideal print but I haven't found one yet that is with white and green and maybe a little yellow.
Flandersfield has a great bunch of green prints and four of them would look great in a grouping. I would like to have several plant pictures but there are already a grouping of green frames with Danielle in it. So for Money Mondays I want a painting that is green and white and that's it for the bathroom. I want it to be an outline of a plant or a shape. Maybe if I find another type of fabric and mount it or frame it in a white frame I could use it. We have such a great color in the bathroom but it makes matching the wall harder. Every time I go in there I think about what I could put in the bathroom.
I added a bunch of green prints that I like to my etsy favorites and I am open to ideas for what I could put on the walls in the bathroom. I guess this has been a decorating week but that is what I like to spend money on lately.
Total Cost (Budget) $400.00

Post a Comment