Money Mondays


Fancy Schmancy chairs and couch. I want a new couch. Not that the one that I have is bad, but I want one that I can put across the room and the back of the recliner just doesn't look that great after moving across the country. Seems that it got bent a little bit. So I tried putting it in the middle of the room and it looked pretty bad I am not kidding. one of the sides sort of fell down. It gets to live against the wall right now and you can't really tell that is is busted in the back so we are lucky. No one has noticed that one side is just a tiny bit shorter, but maybe I only notice that since I stay home.
I often try to tell myself that I want a comfortable couch, but I am lying. I really want a froofy fancy couch that looks fantastic and isn't very comfortable. I love this couch at Ethan Allen. I like the Pratt Sofa. I like the Lucian chair from Ethan Allen but it is so low I think it would have to go in my bedroom.
I would like two Giles chairs in an upgraded fabric. I really like the idea of having matching chairs- maybe just another upholstered rocker like the one I have now that I love so much. A white fancy couch would be so nice and I know we could find a place for the recliner.
So here are some beautiful pictures of my new couches and chairs, which I would like in a light color.
Total Cost $2,500.00

john (April 28, 2008 at 11:53 PM)  

Someday honey, when we're totally rich, you'll have a bunch of rooms that you can decorate up in froofy furniture that no one will ever have to sit on.

Shraterman (April 30, 2008 at 12:28 AM)  

That looks kinda froofy, but fun just the same.

Post a Comment