My Baby is One! (well on Monday)


I can't believe I have been a mom for a year! I am so excited- and now Wendy is a mom as well (only one day later than I had hoped but I think I will still always remember little Anderson's birthday. Well Danielle's birthday was really fun. A lot of the day consisted of me following Danielle around with a camera and trying to get a good photo of her. We played a game in her crib which I have never done before. I got a video and she kept standing up and sitting down again and throwing herself on her toys. It was really cute! Also she wasn't too sure about her birthday cake- but just a few minutes later we have a little video of her all hyper. After the sugar high she crashed and was grouchy- then the next day we dealt with all the joy of a birthday party in her diaper. Yuck!
Danielle is having a birthday party next week. I am very excited and I hope she has lots of fun. She has gotten curly Q cuties for her friends and she has the cutest tutu from kennedyandfriendsco You should check the tutu's out- they are really cute and I have received so many compliments already! I wish I had some of her cards.
Well Danielle is one year old and she has a cute new car seat. I love it and my baby is getting older!

Claire (April 17, 2008 at 11:50 PM)  

I love the tutu! happy birthday baby danielle.

Shraterman (April 18, 2008 at 1:18 AM)  

Happy Birthday ya One Year Old Cutie Danielle! Love ya!

Jennifer (April 18, 2008 at 1:17 PM)  

I love her toothy little grin!!! Happy Birthday, Danielle!

Chris W. (April 19, 2008 at 10:57 AM)  

Happy Birthday Danielle! We got a tutu like that from a friend of mine and loved it.

Carlie (April 20, 2008 at 3:25 PM)  

She ate all that cake! She is so cute! Happy birthday!

DC Diva (May 5, 2008 at 7:46 PM)  

happy late b-day danielle! (can u tell i'm catching up on blogs?... & typing w/ 1 hand?) love the tutu! love the laughs in the video. love that you love our furniture...we'll have 2 go shopping! sorry anderson doesn't share your b-day...pretty close!

Post a Comment