Why? How to get more Personality Tests

I love Personality Tests - Not online matchups. Darn.
So why are most personality types also associated with dating websites? This week Danielle is recovering from her ear infection so I've been watching Dancing with the Stars online and holding her. (otherwise she just cries- it's sad)
This results show they had the couples analyzed with someone who does the Duet personality profile.
Of course I am driven to take the test. Who doesn't love test after test about themselves? I found the test on perfectmatch.com and it's free, but I don't really want to join.
Reasons not to join

  1. What if the website says John isn't my perfect match?
  2. someone stole my credit card number. And possibly my identity. I hope they wouldn't mess up my test or log in as me and go on dates.
  3. I hate making up new usernames.
  4. Why can't I just call that lady from the show?
  5. Priscilla Presley's psychic service told me it would "bring new change into my life" and I don't like change.
Well maybe some of these reasons aren't legitimate. But I still might have to take the test. It is just too exciting. Does anyone know how I can take more of these tests without online matchup services?

Well here they are- my perfect matches. I don't know if it is scary or depressing or good. Maybe all three.

janaemadsen (April 4, 2008 at 2:49 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire (April 4, 2008 at 3:44 PM)  

Barack is your perfect match, huh? You're the true Obama girl. I don't know if we could still be friends if Huckabee was your true match.

Post a Comment