Washington DC




We just got back from a conference in Washington DC which was really exciting. I thought I should post some pictures of the dress I made Danielle while we were there. OK I don't really know how to make a dress but I made this one and I think the next one would look a lot better- if I ever make another one. It is hard! Also this dress is reversible. Probably making a reversible dress wasn't the smartest first dress idea.
I got some pictures of her in the dress while we were in our hotel room in DC and when we came home. Right away Danielle started on her baby chores. She helped put the diapers everywhere. Also she put her toys away she has learned that after you get every toy in the house out of the bin you should put them back in the bin which I am pretty happy about. I think daddy taught her. These photos show her putting away the baby boy clothes for presents and dancing in her bithday tutu- the birthday is Monday! It was nice to see Wendy who is having a baby any day now (maybe Monday?) . Wendy probably has the cutest nursery ever and has been the inspiration for this week's Money Monday. You should look at the Sharp Kids website for the Money Monday featuring the StorkSak.!

Claire (April 10, 2008 at 7:06 PM)  

I love the dress you made Danielle. It's so adorable.

Jennifer (April 11, 2008 at 12:06 AM)  

Cute dress - you are an overachiever!

Post a Comment