Money Mondays (medical edition)



I'll tell you what, I wouldn't mind having Lasik surgery done.

That's not to say that I have looked into eye surgery recently. I haven't. I don't know what I would get if I could throw money at it. But I know that I sometimes hate to wear contacts and glasses all the time. So surgery would be okay.




My next point concerns a large, circular scar on my left leg. It looks gross. It's red and angry looking, like it needs to be popped. While it causes me no physical discomfort, the emotional toll has been heavy, nearly as bad as that guy who once called me "dummy" as a small child. The photo above shows a very similar scar, but on the foot a stranger. Anyway, if the scar is a keloid scar, surgery probably does no good. But if it is hypertrophic and not keloid, surgery might work. So there's another unecessary sugery I wouldn't mind having done.

This ends money mondays medical edition. I hope you all enjoy it.

Shraterman (April 27, 2008 at 12:12 AM)  

I must say that I wouldn't mind having Lasik done either. I hate it when I fall asleep and can't find my glasses when I wake up. Good choice for Money Mondays!

Rachelle Sharp (April 28, 2008 at 1:19 PM)  

I desperately want vision correction surgery! Good one!

Post a Comment