Money Mondays Thursday Edition

Baby shoes

I really like baby shoes and every time I like at baby shoes I think- oh that would match with Danielle's __ outfit. They are so tricky how baby outfits are bright and colorful and varied- because let's face it they don't match everything. Every outfit seems to have a coordinating print shoe- and baby shoes are really expensive. I decided to do a Money Mondays about it (I was late this week) The money Monday inspired by Wendy is on the sibling blog.
Danielle apparently has very small feet for how well she walks and we cannot find shoes for her in normal stores. Danielle doesn't have Sunday shoes and needs a basic pair of black or brown shoes. turns out that it is much easier to find pink sandals with hot orange flowers.
Zappos.com seems to have a great selection of baby shoes- and I totally want so many- luckily there are so many it is overwhelming so I don't buy any. I think Suri Cruise has some of these armani baby shoes. armani junior shoes.
The red rsvp shoes are just happy rsvp shoes. Why do baby shoes cost as much as adult shoes? I guess baby ugg's ugg kid shoes are less- only $56.00
While I was looking for Sunday Shoes I found some really cute Van's van's Shoes and Keen shoes Keen Shoes that I think Danielle needs.
One of the worst designs in new walker shoes is the baby heel. Most of the Sunday shoes have this tiny heel. Overall the best shoes I found were these super cute black ones with flowers. see kai run shoes Those would go with so many outfits! Too bad they are actually out of Danielle's size. I am sure she will be this size sometime soon though- they have a six! I put it in my shopping cart.


Costs of Shoes

Ugg Kids Erin
$54.00
rsvp shoes (size 20 which is a size 5)
$64.00
Keen Amsterdam Shoes
$51.00
Armani Kids Shoes
$234.00
Van's Shoes (size 4.5 or 4 !
$30.00
See Kai Run Shoes (they are out of her size!)
$41.00
Total Cost
$475.00!

Post a Comment