Money Mondays Sunday edition


I just get really greedy and can't wait until Monday to post money Mondays. I was thinking about how a lot of home offices seem to have pertinent things- they have a schedule for the week= but would it make sense to have my home office upstairs in our extra bedroom? No- I never go up there. So I thought I could actually use a desk in my kitchen- rather than a small breakfast nook we could fit a corner desk. a white Bedford desk system from the pottery barn would match quite nicely. I could pair it with their matching desk accessories or go with something blue since the whole kitchen is blue. I would love this space for organization. Now I just have to find a way to hide the cable chord in the television and get the internet to hook up to the computer. Maybe it really is time to get Verizon Fios.
Pieces I would want:
Small Desktop 269.00
Corner Desktop 219.00
CPU cabinet 219.00
2 Drawer File Cabinet 249.00
3 Drawer File Cabinet 249.00

Total Cost: $1205.00

BrittWilk (April 22, 2008 at 11:38 PM)  

Hey Janae! Just read your post on baby shoes... try Target! They have some really cute and plain shoes. And cheap in comparison. :)

Post a Comment