Money Mondays


Oh what a Hutch
I always wanted one but I didn't want to spend a million dollars- but she said she got her nursery furniture at JC Penny and that it was pretty reasonable. So of course this morning at 8:00 I decided to check it out. It is pretty reasonable. And Wendy's furniture looks pretty good. Thanks for the advice Wendy's mom!
I thought this one would match our crib really well. The only difficulty with this is that I really like this armoire from The Land of Nod- everything they have is so cute! and it is white. Most baby furniture I like is white. Why I got a cherry crib? I don't know. Plus just the name armoire is exciting. If I had twins maybe I would need two nurseries. Or one baby room and one different room for Danielle. Danielle could get the armoire and the kid's room could be white. That would be perfect. Maybe by then the furniture will be on sale.

Armoire 899.00
Changing Table and Hutch $499.00 and 299.00

Total Cost $1697.00 (except they don't really go together)

Claire (April 15, 2008 at 12:35 AM)  

I like your furniture ideas.

Jennifer (April 17, 2008 at 12:20 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer (April 17, 2008 at 12:21 PM)  

Hey there missy - I believe the saying goes something like "He who is without sin shall cast the first stone"... In this case it means, you haven't updated since MONDAY, and you dare tell me to update MY blog? That's right - who's throwing stones now?!?

Love ya!


(no idea why this double-posted. Weird.)

Post a Comment