The Last Easter Bunny


The Last of the Bunnies

Who likes Peeps? I feel like either you like them or hate them. Or both. My dad had this theory that Peeps should be left on the counter for a day or two to harden. Of course with 5 kids they never attained the perfect consistency. I don't know if I like peeps, but now that my cavities are filled I can eat them. This morning I wondered where the rest of the happy pink bunnies had gone to- my mom sent them for Easter and they seem to have hopped out of their package to somewhere.
I think that everyone should check out the peeps website. The super cool music featured there was playing in the background for inspiration during this post.
I learned this peeps fun fact on their website It would take over 172 Million Peeps bunnies end to end to circle the moon. then I realized. My bunnies were probably realizing their destiny. Well dad, that last peep was the perfect consistency. Here's to you, and the last Easter bunny. I think I should tell you that I ate the last easter bunny. As Danielle was sitting in her high chair eating her baby cheetos I ate it. It was perfect- not to soft and not too hard.

BrittWilk (April 6, 2008 at 11:00 PM)  

Okay... we're going to put all of our replies on this post. #1 - the best boy name is Aaron, of course! #2 - john - your rock wall is awesome and we're totally jealous! our 500 sq ft apartment won't accommodate such a novelty, or even a hang board for that matter. #3 - danielle is stinking adorable. we loved the video of her walking. our girls will be friends from a distance for now. :)

love,
the wilkinsons

Jennifer (April 7, 2008 at 2:10 PM)  

Mmmmmm...Peeps.... Tasty!

Claire (April 8, 2008 at 5:31 PM)  

I hate peeps. They're disgusting.

Shraterman (April 9, 2008 at 2:19 AM)  

Peeps are good, they are too soft when new however. Peeps do need to be aged, but I feel they should be aged for just a few hours, otherwise they are too hard. Granted it depends on how open the package is, but still, just a few hours works fine.

Post a Comment