Danielle Walks and is awesome


Well I was going to try to pick up everything and get the lighting all right before I posted a video of Danielle walking for Jen. But I didn't. You see this way you can appreciate Danielle's baby chores. Emptying her toy bin, throwing all the fabric on the floor, emptying the bin of bottles, carrying towels from the laundry pile or bathroom to where they belong, the floor. Also taking all the shoes off the shoe rack. My chores start during her morning nap. Here she is featured wearing her teething biscuit from this morning.
Danielle has been walking since she was 10 months old (although I think her first step was earlier and she wasn't a pro until later). Now she loves to walk around stores in the mall. Yesterday she did laps at the Baby Gap. and on Sunday she does circles around the whole building. It is fun to see how proud she is of herself just for walking.
There you go Jen!

Jennifer (April 7, 2008 at 2:14 PM)  

I love Baby Danielle! I love this video! She is so cute and I still can't believe she is walking - she's growing up so fast!

I am glad to see that she is working so hard on her baby chores - the kid obviously has a good work ethic!

Post a Comment