Last Year.

every now and then Danielle asks me to take pictures of her and says cheese. Mark never initiates pictures.

Top 10 of 2009

1. Baby Mark Sept 18,2009 Also new Nephews Elijah and Lincoln. All born within a month of each other. Now they just have to meet each other.
2. Our beautiful office built ins. and the finished Nursery. Except I still need to make a twin sized quilt.
3. John getting into medical school. Did I just put IKEA built ins above this? Oh well- I didn't get in to medical school. In 8-10 short years John will be done with school. It's like the light at the end of a tunnel. A very long tunnel.
4. My Christmas was awesome this year. Danielle loved her house. I loved my screenprinter.
5. Mark started sleeping through the night.
6. John is now "Master John" since he completed his masters degree
7. We bought a house.
8. People visited us in our new house. Mike and Diane, Mark and Sara, Jen, Rachelle and Janet.
9. I sent out Christmas cards and discovered how you could enter your addresses in to tiny prints and they would send them out for you. Thrilling! If you didn't get a card send me your address- although their turnaround time is WAY faster than mine.
10. John finished one term already- only 11 more to go. I think I will make it.

also I won an ipod touch from a blog that I found from Sara. I can't believe I won. Also we went to disneyworld. CRAZY FUN.

Bottom 10
1. my second child has somehow ravaged my muscles- it will take lots of work to get them back again. I miss having hips and abs that worked.
2. Danielle changing her own diapers.
3. We didn't send out graduation announcements for John. I was too bitter about his own dad not sending him a graduation present from undergrad. Or a card.
4. Trees fell on our house.
5. The ground froze before our fence was up. Rude!
6. Diaper blow outs at church.
7. Danielle dropped her nap.
8. White carpet + toddler
9. Our mysterious and undefined car problem. No one can figure out what it is but the lights keep coming on. Also I don't know if perpetual dirt is a car problem, but our cars are perpetually full of childhood toys and food remnants. Maybe this is a personal problem.
10. I have no idea how to organize my bedroom closet. Or what to do to the ugly yellow bathroom. So I just never go in those rooms.

sivab (January 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM)  

You should really add Charity Dog Whisperer to your list of accomplishments. Tess is like 400 times better. She takes things without biting our hands off, she waits patiently by the door, she goes to her bed and she responds very well to her new squeeker. You guys are awesome. Oh and I really love that first picture where Mark's head looks twice as big as Danielle's whole body. He is so cute I just want to squish him but I am sure you are willing to do that for me.

Carlie (January 6, 2010 at 8:53 PM)  

Mark is so cute. And, so is Danielle. I love Mark's little droppy cheeks :) Our car light goes on and off lately. It seems to have something to do with super cold temps. I'm glad Mark is sleeping well! Hurrah!

Harley King (January 7, 2010 at 3:53 PM)  

J, Great list. Except you're supposed to start with 10 and end at with 1. That way the suspense builds.

I'm happy to know John and I will be getting a job around the same time.

Crystal Escobar (January 7, 2010 at 5:09 PM)  

Hi Janea, love your blog, and thank you for stopping by on mine. I never realized before, your awesome handmade baby stuff you make. I love it! I would love to advertise it on my blog if you ever want to do a giveaway like I'm doing with Isagenix. Let me know, and thanks again.

Post a Comment