Christmas Toys

mark got a great toy from Grandma. So great that Danielle has claimed it for her own. It is fun to see her show Mark how to use his toy for 30 minutes. He laughs and watches. It is cute. After they had been playing for a long time I decided to tape it.

Carlie (December 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM)  

Please more videos! "I'm buildin' a castle"...so cute! I love Mark just hanging out in his bumbo :)

Brooke (December 29, 2009 at 1:13 AM)  

I fetching love how her hair is staticking to the christmas tree. I think Danielle is hilarious!!

Chris W. (December 29, 2009 at 11:34 AM)  

You have to love toys that can keep their attention that long! Yay for grandmas.

mablebrown (January 11, 2010 at 4:43 AM)  

Oh my goodness...she's talking! I'm sure it's not that big of a deal anymore, but I've never heard it! I love it when the little people start talking!!!

Post a Comment