Christmas Eve




We read the books my mom sent us Christmas Eve. We read the story about baby Jesus. We put the kids to bed. So I thought it would go well... My parents were always tired on Christmas Day but I thought we would be able to sleep.
incorrect.
We finished getting ready for Christmas. I can't believe we are having Christmas as a family! I am excited.
Danielle was still high from Benadryl. She had hives and we gave her some but it makes her SUPER hyper. She couldn't sleep. She watched a movie in her room on her player and then finally fell asleep.
Mark woke up. He was hungry. Then he went back down.
Danielle woke up because she was excited about Santa coming. She had a dream about it.
She fell back asleep after thinking happy thoughts in her room for about an hour.
Mark woke up. He ate. He vomited.
I took a shower
I did Laundry.
We made our bed.
mark Ate
We watched Colbert Report.
mark Ate
Mark fell asleep.
We went to sleep.
the dogs woke up.
John took the dogs out.
After going to sleep at 5:00 A.M. we are up again.
I guess the Christmas nap starts this year.

Merry Christmas everyone! I wonder when Danielle will wake up...

Chris W. (December 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM)  

Such cute pictures. I love the matching p.j.s!

Sorry to hear you had a rough night - kids never sleep that well the night before Christmas. =)

sivab (December 25, 2009 at 5:46 PM)  

What cute jammers and the girls are excited to play in that playhouse. I am a little surprised that your presents look so good-i thought for sure Tess would be gnawing on them. :)

mablebrown (December 25, 2009 at 6:23 PM)  

Merry Christmas Janae! Your tree is beautiful and so is your little family! Love you!!!

Jaedyn (December 27, 2009 at 1:04 AM)  

Oh my goodness, those pajamas are too cute! Where did you get them? :-)

Carlie (December 27, 2009 at 7:59 PM)  

Your Christmas looks like it came straight out a magazine. I love it! When we were at Chris's house on Christmas Eve, Zane said he was ready for bed at 6 pm, but Chris didn't let him go to bed.

Post a Comment