Family Pictures

Rachelle visited us this week- for the Holidays. It was nice to see her. I kept trying to arrange pictures for Christmas but it didn't work- my phone actually stopped working for a day and I finally gave up.
then I realized Rachelle takes pictures. I did what anyone would do- went out in the 20 degree weather and got our photo taken. Danielle didn't really cooperate but I thought I looked OK in some of the photos. and I love the picture of John and Mark.

here I am with my signature squint eye making its appearance.

you can't even tell we were freezing to death.
I love my shoes in this photo. This is the only one where you can actually see them- I guess you shouldn't base your whole outfit on shoes because it probably won't work out.
here's my cute little baby. Danielle was convinced she should take her coat off. She was cold after that so she put it back on. The whole photo session lasted about 30 minutes. I don't Danielle could have made it any longer. Then we went out to lunch.
I made Christmas cards out of the pictures. So if you want one send me your address. Unless you already did. Thanks Rachelle!

Brooke (December 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM)  

Adorable pictures! I really wished that we had snow like you for Christmas. I missed it this year a ton. Did you have fun with Rachelle? I love your pictures!!! I adore your shoes & I want your coat! where did you get it? seriously. I think there is nothing wrong with basing an outfit on shoes like that. Merry Christmas! I'm gonna call you in a bit.

Jennifer (December 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM)  

Hey, I got my card the other day and, ask Steve, I totally raved about your shoes!

Rachelle Sharp (December 27, 2009 at 10:06 PM)  

I love the pictures. What a talented photographer. LOL... Seriously, you guys are all so photogenic! I love you all!

Claire (December 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM)  

Rachelle did an amazing job!

Post a Comment