Dear Neighbors

Dear Neighbors,
Thank you for being our only friendly neighbors. I was just wondering if you would be willing to share a cookie. From the tin I was going to give to you. I really like you guys so I was going to go all out and get you the most fantastic present I could think of. Our neighbors used to give us a HUGE tin every Christmas. They were Romanian and also great at building things and fixing cars. So pretty much everything you could ever ask for in a neighbor. I guess just this yearly gift qualified them as everything I ever wanted in a neighbor though.
Is it still a present if I've eaten all the sugar coated pretzel cookies? How about just five of them?
Love,
Janae

NaDell (December 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM)  

The pretzel cookies ARE the best ones! If you take those out, just rearrange everything or add in some thin mints or something in their place. =)

Anonymous –  (December 11, 2009 at 11:42 AM)  

Eat the delicious pretzel cookies, and then arrange the leftovers on a Christmas plate.

Post a Comment