Etsy Baby Shower- Cute Hat!


I love Etsy. Twice a year they have a baby shower for new or expecting moms. You can participate if you adopted a baby as well. Normally I donate to some mom. They started a blog for the baby shower and you should definately check it out. This time I signed up and Mark got lots of super cute baby items. One of the shops was Spinklewithsugar from etsy. they make knitted hats and cupcakes and even iphone holders. I LOVE the hat that they gave me. I love how etsy tries to get people involved and support each other.

Here is Sprinklewithsugar's Etsy Profile:
"So glad that you have dropped by for a visit! While I love staying home taking care of my three children, it is clear I have a problem. I can't stop knitting. It began in University and I have never looked back. I adore creating things for babies and feel it is so special that parents choose my creations for someone so precious. There are not enough hours in the day to create all the stuff swimming around in my brain.
Etsy has given me so much more then a place to showcase my work. I love meeting the amazing people that come on here and chatting with them. My Chemo Cap has also led me to meeting some very brave women who I think about often. I feel very blessed to have found Etsy and I hope my shop continues to grow...."

Thank you so much for your generosity- Mark loves his hat!

Dana Carlin (December 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM)  

That hat is super cute! I was supposed to get 2 gifts from the shower. I got one. The other seller charged me 30cents (is that normal?) and never sent the item. I convo'd her several times and she gave me a bunch of exuses, but never sent it and didn't reply to my last message. I get that it's a nice thing and (mostly) free, but don't sign up or chrage me anything if you're not going to follow through, ya know? And it's too late for me to give her bad feedback. That's my rant.

Carlie (December 5, 2009 at 10:34 PM)  

I signed up, but then I figured out how etsy worked too late to stay signed up...oh well...maybe next baby.

Post a Comment