Lights!



We are putting up holiday lights and I couldn't be more excited. Check out our CANDY CANES! I love all white lights on a house and candy canes. I've already broken two of the stakes though. Do they sell replacement stakes? Danielle keeps reminding me they are broken. Thanks for the reminder Danielle. One of the instances where a stake broke was me taking the kids on a walk in the double stroller. It gets cold but you can bundle them up and Danielle likes going on a ride in the exciting new stroller. I hope that will last a long time. After the snow storm our cute little trees on the steps fell down. One of them fell into the snow. You see that odd white spot on the tree? If you can't see it well enough in the whole house picture you probably need a closer view. I guess the snow froze into a great cube. Most of the snow is gone but now we have lots of ice.


Still to do?

  • put up lights on the top part of house
  • surround the post with lights
  • put lights on the tree with the ornaments
  • put lights on the wreaths in the window
  • put out christmas welcome mat
  • but 10,000 lighted deer lawn ornaments for our front lawn.
  • buy that fantastic blow up santa Danielle asks for every time we see it at the store.

Brooke (December 15, 2009 at 2:03 PM)  

Your house looks darling! We never put up outside lights since we moved her. I don't think the squirrels really mind. I did your double stroller too.pol

Carlie (December 15, 2009 at 5:02 PM)  

I love the pictures of your house. You own a house...that's amazing!

Jennifer (December 19, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

Are you really sure that will be enough deer in the front yard? I'm a little disappointed in your lackluster showing of holiday cheer...

Post a Comment