Happy Christmas


My mom was always good at getting us Hallmark Ornaments. I like Hallmark ornaments- so I felt guilty when I admitted to my sister that I also really liked glass ball ornaments. So now I have both. Since Danielle steals the Hallmark ornaments and breaks them they aren't on the tree yet this year. (although two of them got broken before I made the decision not to put it up.)
I tried to make the tree match the room this year- and our "grown up room" has orange and green and a little pink. It is still a work in progress though- for example there are no pictures in the stocking holders I got SUPER cheap at the pottery barn outlet. Happiness is a silver photo holding stocking holder for really cheap at the pottery barn outlet.
Happiness is also having a bunch of pink Christmas Tree ornaments- I am still open to receiving more, since we only have enough to cover one part of the tree. I have a really happy orange storage ottoman in this room-currently it is the home of the my little pony collection. The room is still in development so wait until I finish painting and decorating and post about it. Actually probably wait a long time- nothing is as fast these days.

NaDell (December 12, 2009 at 3:52 AM)  

I say don't worry about pictures and put Cute Christmas Card Prints in the stocking holders for this year.
Cool tree. Does Mark not have a stocking yet?

Carlie (December 12, 2009 at 10:50 AM)  

Grown up room? Do you have one of those living rooms that are pretty but no one ever sits in them :) I want one too when I grow up. I'm very minimalist when it comes to Christmas decorating, but I do actually do it. I don't decorate for other holidays except a single jack-o-latern on my porch.

kathryn (December 13, 2009 at 4:07 PM)  

I love your fireplace. And I love that you decorate with orange and pink. I'm excited for pictures of the whole room. you are a very creative person.

Post a Comment