Stress


Sometimes I like to make things when I am stressed. One of the greatest ways to eliminate stress is to just clean and eliminate what you are stressed about. Or to finish projects. Last week was one of the worst days I've had in a long time- including no sleeping. I tried a few different designs and ruined a few snaps as I was making the dishcloths. I used interfacing to attach a happy circle of fabric to these cheesecloth towels. Sara gave me the idea to attach a snap so you could put the cloth on a drawer handle or the oven door handle.
I can't decide if I like having the snap on the side of the circle or the center.
the day didn't get any better- but useless questions are a good distraction.
As are about 6 cupcakes.

sivab (December 12, 2009 at 10:35 AM)  

I am glad you get stressed out because i like your projects. I use the dishtowels all the time. I think I like the snap on the outside of the circle

Stephanie (December 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM)  

Hey Janae! I just checked out your blog and thought I'd say hi. I can totally relate to the craziness/stress! Hang in there. It will get better. I'm excited to have a new blog to read. :) Blogging/blog reading eliminates stress for me, so you can bet I'll visit often.

Talk to you tomorrow,
Stephanie

mablebrown (December 13, 2009 at 9:55 AM)  

Janae, you should call me when you're stressed. Also, you should just call me. I called you the other day but couldn't leave a voicemail.

kathryn (December 13, 2009 at 4:03 PM)  

Are you selling these towels on etsy? Because I saw this idea in a magazine and I totally love it and I want them. I thought about trying to find cute towels and doing it myself, but you always have cute material and if you did it then I wouldn't have to. So I'm really hoping that you make some and sell them so I can buy them.

Post a Comment