Mark is four months old


We took pictures today. Mark was a happy little boy in his Gap outfit. he has learned to kick his new toy to make noise. OK I saw the toy that Matt and Carlie got their baby and wanted one. So I found something like it. Mark is a cute boy- he is four months old! (on the 18th) He is 26.5 inches long (90th percentile) , weighs 15.8 lbs (60th percentile) and has a 17in head (75th percentile).


having two children kicks my butt around the block. I don't ever always have clean bathrooms or put my laundry away. If I go grocery shopping I feel like I deserve a medal. Today I took both children to the gym and mark watched me run- I was working so hard it made him tired. He fell asleep in sympathy. His fat little chin is ticklish. He has stinky farts. He is teething. He likes his feet.


Danielle and her pet opted out of this photo op.

Dana Carlin (January 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM)  

i miss you. and i want to meet cute baby mark and see his cuteness in person. being a mom of 2 is also kicking my butt, big time. i'm still nervous about driving to you because of the time in the car (finn is still a car sissy) and the highway driving. but i want to see your house so bad!

sivab (January 21, 2010 at 7:47 AM)  

You know what would be cute? A shot of Mark kicking around...without his diaper on.

mablebrown (January 21, 2010 at 11:06 AM)  

Mark is soooooo cute, and so is Danielle. I miss you! I wish I could come over and see your cute little kiddos!

kathryn (January 21, 2010 at 10:37 PM)  

Mark is adorable! I'm super impressed that Mark fell asleep while you worked out. For me having a baby, whether it was my first or third, is super hard. I don't think I'm a very good baby mom.

Post a Comment