John's Christmas List


John gave me his Christmas list so I am posting it on my blog. It says John and Janae but he refers to it as my blog so I can too. And I always lose things. If it is here I can tell people where to find it and find it myself. My list is ridiculous. Every year I like to put a car on my Christmas list. What if I really got a car one day? And if John wants to get me a car someday he will know what type I want. Each year.
I also like to put things on my list that I will never get. That way they are still part of me. They are too fancy to actually be part of me, but that's what Santa Claus is for right?


Carlie (December 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM)  

Matt has a family sized hammock that sits in our spare room. I really wish we could put up hooks, and then we could watch movies while in our family sized hammock :)

Post a Comment