Congratulations Steve


So my brother in law Steve is famous. I haven't told anyone yet but he is on Dancing with the Stars. he has actually been on it for years. And in law school at the same time. He came and saw Danielle in the hospital. And here he is in his work clothes. It's a great haircut.
This last week Steve moved on to the finals with Kelly Osborne. I didn't really know if they would be in the finals but Steve deserves it. Good job Steve.

Rachelle Sharp (November 18, 2009 at 6:58 PM)  

Freaking hilarious. I wondered why Steve wore so much "stage make-up." Now I know...LOL...

mablebrown (November 18, 2009 at 7:11 PM)  

Hahaha, this is awesome! He's like a Dancing with the Stars Superhero...you know who switches out of his dancing shoes in a phone booth to go to his day job.

Claire (November 18, 2009 at 8:15 PM)  

Steve needs to wear more button-down shirts around the house. It goes well with his faux tan.

Post a Comment