Want Ad:

Seeking workout partner. Willing to go to the gym with me early in the morning or late at night last minute. Doesn't mention anything when the spin class instructor says I am laying a lot on the handlebars. Lies and tells me they see movement when the instructor tells us to pull in our core muscles. (Mine don't seem to move but you don't need to tell me that.) Willing to eat cookies after workout. Understands how new workout clothes can bring you to the gym for a week or two. Willing to listen to Danielle cry after leaving the gym. Likes to lift weights and do elliptical trainer. Will go hiking with children. Willing to drive 30 minutes to go to rock climbing gym. Likes dogs. Doesn't judge when I'm not good at things I am excited to do, like Yoga, Spinning and Rock Climbing. realizes that I am SUPER SLOW runner so is willing to work with that. Although I still have a goal to run a marathon someday. Willing to garden for hours and sit with me while I organize my house. I guess that is more friend than workout partner.

Call or comment for consideration.

sivab (November 25, 2009 at 1:20 PM)  

I am willing to lift weights, do elliptical, yoga, and rock climbing. I will not do spinning because it is too hard and makes me feel like I am going to pass out. I will run with you but I will most likely leave you behind and try to lap you while saying "nah nah nah nah nah" when passing you. I do however understand the importance of inspiring work out gear. I lost heaps of weight that way. I hope that you will overlook my inadequacies and hire me anyway.

Julia & Bryan (January 13, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

Not a whole lotta people jumping at the chance here. lol If I were closer we'd understand each other.

Post a Comment