Complicit



I watched it happen. I thought about stopping it and telling her it wasn't a good idea. I made her sit on the new chair so I could take a picture. Then I made her get off the chair. I was going to save a few of them. Instead I reminded her to throw away the wrappers.
Wrappers that I threw away a few hours later.

It was totally worth a dollar.

kathryn (October 29, 2009 at 11:09 PM)  

Don't you love two-year-olds? We have gone through quite a few boxes of band-aids that way too.

sivab (October 30, 2009 at 8:45 AM)  

Krikey did you throw her down the stairs? :)

Carlie (October 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM)  

That's awesome. I still remember a chant me and my sister would say: Ouchy Ouchy Band-aid, I need a band-aid...I don't know why :) And i remember band-aids really making me feel better.

Post a Comment