Mark is one Month Old



Well Mark the baby was one month old on Sunday. I thought he was going to be one month old on Monday which probably shows how he is at that point when I am imagining things from lack of sleep. Just a few more weeks and he will start sleeping through the night. (I think it was like that- I know that crazy awakes ends sometime soon...) I have had lots of help and I feel less tired than I remember feeling with Danielle. I liked the troubled look he has on his face a lot of the time. Baby Mark is a great addition to our family and I love cuddling him.
So I really like reading this blog called Rambling Renovators about home improvement. The woman who writes it has such a cute nursery and she lives in Canada. Her blog gave away an iTouch and I won. I can't believe I won. Last year I won Christmas cards from a blog giveaway. I was so excited I almost sent them out. Instead they have joined my ever growing stack of cards that I haven't sent out. Speaking of which we have birth announcements. Send me your address and I will guarantee you one. You just might get it several years late...
Maybe also tell me if you got our last easter card.

NaDell (October 22, 2009 at 4:59 AM)  

I want one. Really, I do.
I think the second kid is so much easier than the first because you are already conditioned to not as much sleep and know how most of baby care works. He's adorable.

sivab (October 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM)  

I hate you. Rambling Renovators-I will have to check them out. Deal whore.

DC Diva (October 23, 2009 at 7:21 PM)  

That's SO cool you won! (and her blog is great!)

Happy Birthday Mark!

kathryn (October 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM)  

Congratulations on winning so much stuff. Also, congratulations for making it through the first month. Also, I really want an announcement.

mablebrown (November 14, 2009 at 6:01 PM)  

I never win anything!!! Totally jealous. And I want an announcement!

Post a Comment