Sad Girl



Danielle woke up freaking out because her eyes wouldn't open. We cleaned out her eyes and gave her medicine and an ice cream cone. I'm glad we decided to call the doctor and ask for medicine last night, because Danielle was so sad. She asked for a picture of her ice cream cone. Of course this is ten minutes after Mark finally fell asleep. Danielle has decided to stay up so hopefully her eyes won't puss shut again today.
I love medicine and a good doctor that will let us call her anytime.
and my left eye is really itching. Probably sympathy itching.

NaDell (October 19, 2009 at 6:33 AM)  

I hate that! My eyes are always itchy right after I hear anyone say anything about pink eye! I have yet to get it fully. My kids got it last year and once this summer. I do preemptive drops in my eyes so I don't get it. Yuck! Hope she gets better soon! And that she'll go back to bed for you...

mablebrown (November 14, 2009 at 6:03 PM)  

That is a sweet little ice cream cone. Sorry about the pink eye sitch!

Post a Comment