Faces





Mark likes to make a grunting noise a lot of the time. Like when I think he is waking up so I go in the nursery to check- he is sleeping but grunting a ton. I like to think of him as a grumpy old man. Also he had no hair on the top of his head when he was born but he had hair on the sides- now the sides are getting longer and I thought about trimming them to match the top a little. Baby Mullets are just not cute. Today I got to take pictures of some of my favorite baby faces that Mark makes. He is such a grouchy old man. Today he faked being asleep for several hours and then screamed as soon as I put him down- does anyone else know what it is like to have a super demanding cuddle baby?
Maybe his head was bald from grinding his head into my pelvis. That would explain A LOT about how I felt my third trimester....

kathryn (October 11, 2009 at 12:33 AM)  

Mark is so adorable!!!! and so is Danielle--she obviously loves her new baby. Cute!

sivab (October 11, 2009 at 8:41 PM)  

i love the cross-eyed one. He is looking so chubby, I love it! Skinny babies kind of freak me out but you know that. Glad to see Danielle is so helpful. :)

The Blind Spot (October 13, 2009 at 4:44 AM)  

Hilarious, I love the faces he makes. And he does look like a little old man with this hair. Maybe you should make him wear a hat until the hair is grown.

Jennifer (October 15, 2009 at 10:37 PM)  

Does he like the sling? Hands-free cuddle time, sounds like you could use it!

Post a Comment