Dancing with the Stars

I like watching dancing with the stars. I like how Bruno is crazy. I don't like the new pro. Twice now her partner has done basically nothing. Bad job Anna. can Michael Irvin get a new partner? How about Edyta? She is fun to watch with her leg warmer fetish.
I really wish they could trade her out. It is funny to want a star to lose just so the pro is gone.
Yesterday they featured a segment about the stars and pros fighting essentially. Of course Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo were included- they seem to genuinely dislike each other. Actually this season seems full of stars and dancers that don't get along- how much did I enjoy Mark telling Melissa Joan Hart that she has no power? A lot. Like saying she was floppy. and Aaron Carter watching your neck bob gives me a headache.
Danielle likes dancing to the show. It is super cute.

Jennifer (October 15, 2009 at 10:40 PM)  

I don't know why you didn't wear that red dress to the ball. Its totally modest. And everyone loves sequins.

Post a Comment