Etsybaby Baby Shower

So Etsybaby is having a baby shower and mom's can still sign up and be part of it. you can go to http://shopEtsyBABY.com/BabyShower and look at it. I am part of the etsybaby group and I really like them. It's also neat because Brooke Carlie and Christina could sign up and get free things from shops on Etsy. Also lots of my other friends. The rules are that you have to have a baby in the next 6 months, or have a baby that is no more than six months old. You can also adopt a baby with those same requirements. In order to SIGN UP you need to have an Etsy membership and go to http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6087938 this is where moms can sign up. Last time etsy had a baby shower my shop donated some items for a mom who wanted her stuff to look like robots and a baby blanket.

Carlie (March 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM)  

Thanks for the tip...I signed up.

mablebrown (March 23, 2009 at 7:20 PM)  

Dude, I totally want to have a baby and enter. I love Etsy. Would it count if my baby was 28 years old?

Post a Comment