Dear Disney


Dear Disneyworld,

Today Danielle was missing again. After 30 seconds of frantic searching she was found in the bathroom munching on some crackers she got off of the kitchen counter. She always goes really quiet with something yummy like the bag of Cadbury mini egg she found on the bed in the sewing room the other day (how did those get there?). You may wonder why this is relevant? It's not. But I feel I owe you an apology about something else.
I am sorry my daughter kept running up to other tables and cutting at the character breakfast. Especially the incident where I looked down to ask if she wanted any mickey shaped waffles (which P.S. were not very good) and she had disappeared, trying to climb into Someone's lap. I am also sorry she kept shoving piglet's head. It was funny except I bet it wasn't so funny for him. Or her.
Is Piglet stable? I mean the person in the costume, of course. Do you think he will want revenge? Because really anyone dressed as an adult sized stuffed animal could just waltz right up to Danielle. She would happy go home with Tigger, or piglet. So I was just wondering if I have to be on the lookout.
I know there is no excuse for poking people in the head. One of our friends taught her to slap us on the cheeks the other day which has evolved into her punching me on both sides of the face for attention. Knowing that might make piglet feel worse though. But he/she should know that it is OK to poke stuffed animals. At least we tell her that. Danielle doesn't know that the large stuffed creatures walking around are actually costumes.
Thank you for your time,
super observant mother

NaDell (March 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM)  

Are you still on vacation? That's a long trip. Sounds like you are having a great time!
I think those characters are asking for it. Don't worry about them. Plus, she's probably just picking up their BO and hitting them for that!

janaemadsen (March 2, 2009 at 7:42 PM)  

we got back a while ago but I just found this funny photo. It is snowing here!

Post a Comment