Batard Loaves

I saw some tasty bread at Giant the other day.
I bought it.
I do that with tasty bread.


I have a few questions.

Where is my nutella?
What exactly is a batard loaf? Is that misspelled?
Why did I spill my honey in the kitchen shelf?
Why hasn't anyone sent me any new Nutella?
Why are my pictures so out of focus?

In our next house we will have to make sure we have better lighting, since our camera now has no flash and all.

NaDell (March 24, 2009 at 6:36 PM)  

I like how Danielle's shoes are John's, even though she obviously has quite a selection of her own.
Funny kid.
That bread does look good. Were you looking for nutella to put on the bread or something else?

sivab (March 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

Janae, had I known, I would have sent you away with a few jars of nutella. Maybe I can pay you for watching the kids with jars of the stuff? I hope you don't mind I put some pictures of Danielle on my blog, but I still think you take great ones even if YOU think they are too blurry. Artistic is the excuse you should use. Thanks again for visiting us, we really enjoyed it.

kathryn (March 25, 2009 at 11:36 PM)  

I just discovered nutella on sour dough bread and it was really yummy!

Rachelle Sharp (March 26, 2009 at 12:24 AM)  

http://fanaticcook.blogspot.com/2005/04/bastard-baguette.html

Here's some fun info on the esteemed "Batard."

Love,
Rachelle

Jennifer (March 26, 2009 at 10:50 AM)  

Judging by the size of the feet, it appears that you are raising a reluctantly domesticated hobbit?

Post a Comment