Dear Babysitter


Dear Babysitter,
Congratulations on getting Danielle to go to bed! Most of the other people who babysit don't manage it. I am so happy we finally found someone who is reliable.
There is just one thing I need to talk to you about. I noticed that you used the computer like we said you could. Just one thing. You did some things you really should avoid next time. For example, today when I was playing the dragon board on majong I noticed that my win percentage went down 5%. After accusing my husband I realized you were probably the source of that decrease. If you can't win Mahjong, please don't play it on my computer. Minesweeper- that is a game you can play all night and not mess up my percentages. I think you should know this if you are going to continue with our family. I'm not going to say anything else about it, like how I swore at the computer and tried to see if I could reset the game, because that is just immature.
Just don't do it again. Or I'll have to....
Anyway, see you Friday!
Janae

Rachelle Sharp (March 29, 2009 at 8:11 AM)  

I love it when you do your "fakey" "Dear So and So" letters. I wonder if anyone has ever read them. BTW, call me I must talk to you. You're hilarious and gorgeous in one package! Top that, other commentators!

Rachelle Sharp (March 29, 2009 at 8:13 AM)  

When I said "anyone" I meant that I wondered if anyone they were intended for read them, not anyone in general. That's what I get for writing a comment at 7am my time. My brain is not yet fully awake.

mablebrown (March 30, 2009 at 2:42 PM)  

Dear Janae,

I too love your letters. Will you write one to me? Good job finding a decent babysitter...course it doesn't bode well that she's a crappy Mahjong player. I can't remember life without Mahjong, so much better than Solitaire. Of course if I remember correctly you were a master at the one-draw, Vegas-style Solitaire also. That's the hardest version folks.

Love, Sarah

P.S. I don't know if I can top Rachelle but you are brilliant and fantastic too. She left those one's out.

Post a Comment