What I did this weekend.



Every time John goes out of town I try to do a project. I tiled the backsplash this weekend. Then I realized the drapes didn't match so I made new ones. If you look at the picture you can see my next project: the horrible floor. We replaced the oven hood Monday.
I am so happy that I own a tile saw. I want to tile my whole house now.
and make a wall in the basement.
maybe next weekend.

NaDell (July 13, 2010 at 4:20 AM)  

I love your tile! Want to come and fix up my house now?
I like the new curtain too. It will be so fun to cook in there and maybe even to clean. What color tile will you use for the floor?

Mel (July 13, 2010 at 7:24 AM)  

I really like that backsplash! It is amazing how small touches like that can really change the whole dynamic of the room.

sivab (July 13, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

WOW janae! I am jealous of your kitchen-so modern. Sounds like you have the tile bug. I can't wait to see the floors.

Jennifer (July 13, 2010 at 11:38 PM)  

That looks fantastic! I really like the tile!

And it cracks me up that you just whipped out some drapes, just b/c you felt like it. Such a good little wife! With a fancy-pants new kitchen! Great work!

kathryn (July 15, 2010 at 12:13 PM)  

Janae, you are so talented! I love the tile! and I'm so impressed you whipped it all up in a weekend. Why don't you come to our house for a weekend and do our backsplash :)

Post a Comment