Money Mondays

Well this last week has been great- I had a Tupperware party which was super exciting. I got over 270 dollars worth of free Tupperware.
Also I decided to sell Tupperware 'gulp'. I don't know if it is perfect for my personality but I really like Tupperware. So for money Mondays this week I decided to look at specials for Tupperware- these specials run until the 27th of June but if you want to order something you should contact me of course. I would buy the modular mates 10 piece set. there is a sale until the 27th. $73.50 is the total-
One of my scariest childhood memories was when my families food storage went bad. We got bugs in our food and my mom cried about it. I was going to have a Tupperware party and explained it to my mom that I don't know why it is more expensive. My mom was like- remember that time we had bugs? I had cheap containers. I decided I should invest- especially since Tupperware is guaranteed. Nothing like childhood horror stories to inspire crazy Tupperware purchases.
If you buy 100 dollars worth of Tupperware you can get the Heat N serve set 65% off. That's $15.50 for the set of three. This set is cool because you can put it in the freezer and microwave- I have been trying to cook more for John when he goes to school and I want more of these things.
If you place an order over 40 dollars by contacting me you will be entered into a drawing to become the hostess. I will enter all the orders in under your "party" and you will get the credit. I am telling you now being a hostess is awesome. The drawing happens June 27th. My email janaemadsen@yahoo.com- contact me if you are interested.

Total: $85.71 with tax and shipping.

Claire (June 17, 2008 at 11:07 AM)  

Yeah for your tupperware party. I didn't think I needed any, and then Steve accidentally left ours on the stove and turned the burner on. Tupperware is strong, but not that strong!

mablebrown (July 1, 2008 at 10:32 PM)  

I have a question about tupperware...is it BPA free?

Post a Comment