Good Intentions

I intend to be as well spoken as Jen.
I intend to organize my pantry like Mary Ann.
I intend to enter all my receipts into excel like Amy.
I intend to plan meals like Allison and only buy what I am going to eat.
I intend to make people cute presents like Kathryn.
I intend to take great photos like Sivab.
I intend to look as cute pregnant as Janelle.
I intend to make homemade rolls like Claire.
I intend to get a doctorate someday like Jana.
I intend to always look as put together as Judi.
I intend to surprise people with gifts like Rachelle.
I intend to do people favors like Carol.
I intend to say positive things to people like Linda
I intend to be fabulous like Ruth.
I intend to be easygoing and nonjudgmental like Casey.
I intend to be loving to my spouse like Annie.
I intend to be positive and fashionable like Dana.
I intend to work out and climb as much as Diane.
I intend to write everyone thank you notes on time like Wendy.
I intend to be as good a listener as Janet.
I intend to travel as much as Tasha.
I intend to be as loving as Sarah.
I intend to take my kids to lessons like Chris.
I intend to always have an open home for other people like Brooke.
I intend to be more conscious of the environment like Karen.
I intend to memorize long poems like Carlie.
I intend to be as honest with people as Lindsay.
I intend to teach like Lyndsey.
I intend to throw fantastic theme parties like Liz.

I have great friends.

AM (June 15, 2008 at 2:11 PM)  

except for rude people like me who send you lame emails at 6am on a satuday morning. i hope you are feeling better. i substituted your class. =o]

Jennifer (June 15, 2008 at 5:18 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer (June 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM)  

Hey Janae - we kinda like you, too!

Claire (June 15, 2008 at 9:25 PM)  

I intend to be fun like you!

Dana Carlin (June 16, 2008 at 11:33 PM)  

Surely you know and are referring to another "Dana"... :)

mablebrown (July 1, 2008 at 10:58 PM)  

OH Janae...you have great friends because YOU are a great friend! Did I tell you that I love lists?!

Post a Comment