Wedding


Well my little baby brother Paul got married up on Saturday. It was a little bit emotional for me. I was really happy that they seemed to have two really good families. Duston Todd did the photos for them just like for Claire and Steve. I was pretty proud that I recommended him to Claire and everyone seemed to like him. He was pretty funny during the day and he was voted hot by an unnamed guest (he’s married ladies). He has a daughter the same age as Danielle and liked her squeaky shoes. I think of him because at one point he was asking if there are too many bosses in our family and Paul said “there’s only one” and pointed to me. I was somehow surprised, and then happy which probably says something about me. Paul and Melissa looked great. I have to say, they are definitely the best dancers of all the couples in our family. I was surprised how painful my shoes were, and how emotional I felt. Melissa is my only sister in law from my immediate family and I am so excited to have her! Her family seemed pretty opinionated which I like- that bodes well for her in the Sharp clan. She also has a brother that bought her dress- that is really generous! I think he might be the one that gave her 100 dollars during the money dance. I just felt so glad that there were people out there that were helping take care of my baby brother and his wife. This older brother even rented a car to use for the week Paul and Melissa are on their honeymoon- they are both too young to rent a car. He is going to drive the rental and they get his car. It’s nice to have supportive family, especially during the money dance. Have you ever seen one? Everyone pins money to the bride and groom and my grandma Berg really busted a move. I loved it and I wish that I had done it! Melissa definitely made the most money, which I think is appropriate. It wasn’t until after all my money was gone that a girl paid to dance with her- darn! I lost my chance. I really wish Paul and Melissa lived closer- they are great game players. My first sister in law (no offense my other sister in laws who I love- but Paul is my only brother so it was nostalgic which surprised me) looked great and I think they will be good for each other. Congratulations Paul and Melissa!

bmark (July 22, 2008 at 9:42 PM)  

janae, feel free to pin money to me anytime.

sivab (July 22, 2008 at 9:48 PM)  

WOW! Mark is really creepy. Sorry, Janae that was actually from me. I failed to realize I was signed in as Mark until I saw his pearly whites smiling back at me after I posted. So, sorry folks-Janae doesn't have a creepy money hungry uncle, just a creepy aunt. Thanks for the update.

mablebrown (July 26, 2008 at 2:00 AM)  

Yes, congratulations to Paul and Melissa! You two were very sweet and I loved coming to the wedding festivities. And the money dance was AH-Mazing! Who knew Grandma Berg could bust a move like that! It probably helped that you and John had played Britney's "Gimmie."

p.s. I'll admit that I was the one that thought the photographer was hot! I didn't know he was married! I'm just attracted to talent, I can't help it.

Post a Comment