Bruce Gardner Photography Money Mondays Tuesday Wedding Edition

I was so happy with my wedding photographer. Twice since the wedding he has taken family photos for us- including my profile picture for this blog. His work is super good and affordable. Also he has a darling daughter- she was born the same time my daughter was born (I think at under 30 weeks). When we were going around to meet wedding photographers he was the only one that my husband actually liked- all the other ones just ignored him and he is quite camera shy. I liked his photojournalistic and professional style, and my brother Paul took about 200 photos of him at the wedding. you can check out his work at http://www.bgardnerimages.com/ or http://www.bgardnerweddings.com/
Here is a description of the full day package
Full day Package…$2,000.00
(20% discount for Utah Weddings)
Includes up to $400.00 in travel expenses, up to 8 hours of photography on your wedding day with multiple formats including the Hasselblad H1D 22 mega pixel digital camera, the Mamiya 645 medium format film camera, and the Hasselblad Xpan panorama film camera. Your choice of either a bridal or engagement sitting, all hi-resolution digital files and film with copyright. Custom effects on 50 images of your choice, and 50 5x7 prints. Optional custom wedding album, any style, is available for an additional $500.00 plus expenses.
This package is an absolute steal! Especially since you get all the film and copyright! I am convinced more people should use Bruce, and everyone I know loves our family photos.
Studio: 435-657-0940
Cell: 435-714-1749
email: bruce@bgardnerimages.com

Total Cost $2500.00

mablebrown (July 26, 2008 at 2:15 AM)  

I would like to see your "Bruce Gardner" wedding pictures, because I too have loved all the family photos you've posted online. Of course it helps that you have such a good looking family! Do you think this guy would travel to say, Seattle?

janaemadsen (July 26, 2008 at 3:44 AM)  

as a matter of fact I think he has shot a wedding there before. And he sometimes wears flannel. I think the wedding was between two men. Maybe it was in Canada, come to think of it.

Post a Comment