Our First Week

Well the Madsen's are hanging out in Washington State living with Grandma Sharp. I still don't know anyone except my grandma here but people are so friendly and the groceries are much less expensive!

I thought I should share some of the best and worst things about our first week here.Danielle really likes the neighbor dogs and I think they are familiar and fun. The black lab girl is such a nice dog! Danielle and I play outside every day for an hour or so and sometimes give the puppies treats.
Aunt Sharon brought this fantastic piece of play equipment over- I have always wanted one! Danielle plays on it all the time and she loves the tunnel.
grandma Sharp does the dishes. She is so easy to live with. This morning I went to move along my laundry and it was already done. I can't believe it!
After Danielle goes to sleep grandma Sharp will babysit her and we got to go out to a movie without baby! I feel so lucky with all the help we get from family. We will be spoiled when we go back to PA.


Some of the worst things:
Danielle finally destroyed my lipsticks- what a clever girl! When I told her no I was really upset and she started crying.
Where do you put all our stuff? And Judi bell if you read this yes that is Bonanza on our stack of stuff. I love bonanza and we bought it. Now I am trying to get John to play it just about every day.
Danielle has discovered her diaper and wants to pull things out of it. Especially after she goes potty. Hello pants in 100 degree weather!

I can't find my driver's license
My phone is busted
My credit card was stolen. Again.
I got my first Sty

What a bunch of craziness!

Tasha (July 12, 2008 at 11:36 PM)  

Sounds like Washington is treating you all pretty well. I thought the laundry aspect was pretty exciting...I remember the days of huge piles of laundry - awesome.

Hey, I need you to email me your mailing address in Washington so I can send you the wedding invite.

Talk to you soon!

Tasha

mablebrown (July 26, 2008 at 2:19 AM)  

That is sad about your lipsticks, credit card, and phone, but it sounds like hanging with Grandma Sharp is an all around sweet deal. Also, that picture of Danielle is too good!

Post a Comment